Friday, February 23, 2007

screw you cruel world

it's important to wake up and seize each day with both hands and kiss it square on the month, embrance the wonder of our existence and oh screw that shit. i woke up on the wrong side of the bed and/or world today. my final automated testing run failed miserably while i was sleeping. i ran out of milk and had to make my scrambled eggs with soy milk. my cats breath smells like cat food. and so on.

luckily, today, the music listed below is currently getting me by and keeping me productive.

artists are feist, lily allen, and 1 more that i don't know. these are my own made up song titles.

1 - rescue me
2 - love is a losing game
3 - one evening
4 - leisure suite
5 - secret heart
6 - when i was a young girl
7 - i said no, no, no
8 - you know that i'm no good
9 - i will stand beside you
10 - is that they piano line from karma police
11 - love is a losing game (aka afterglow/smoke break)
12 - rescue me (aka denouement)

linklinklinklink. link. and also, link.

i got all this music from keith, there's a link to his blog in my links, just to your right.

1 comment:

K2 said...

Amy Winehouse!!! Get yer tickets, cause she's comin to town on March 23 (MOD Club)...

Werd.